Looking to get a cradle for work to charge at my desk during the day.. These ones im seeing for 20-25 on ebay are they work it? Thanks
    04-03-2011 06:48 PM
    try this one. i have this exact and it works perfectly. comes with a charger and a data cable.

HTC Desire HD, HD7 Supreme Desktop Charging Dock
    04-03-2011 11:37 PM
    Does that have enough room for a case on it too? I have the case mate barely there case and it is very minimum but I'd love to have this. Not taking my case on and off though.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G
    04-04-2011 06:56 AM
    I have an ActiveX case from Seidio on my Inspire. Seidio is making a docking station that the Inspire can sit in while still in its case so I will be ordering that once they start shipping them.

Here is the link if you are interested:

seidioonline.com
    mrro82 likes this.
    04-04-2011 09:27 AM
    I have an ActiveX case from Seidio on my Inspire. Seidio is making a docking station that the Inspire can sit in while still in its case so I will be ordering that once they start shipping them.

Here is the link if you are interested:

seidioonline.com
    Nice find. I love Seidio cases and this is exactly what I need. I hate having to take the case off to use a cradle. Kinda defeats the purposr IMO.
    04-04-2011 09:34 AM
    This is something I am also interested. Thanks for posting links guys!
    04-04-2011 11:55 AM
    Glad this is something that will work for you. I like Seidio cases/accessories too. I wish the replacement battery they made was more powerful though. That is not enough of an increase over the OEM to justify buying it in my opinion.
    04-04-2011 12:49 PM
    Glad this is something that will work for you. I like Seidio cases/accessories too. I wish the replacement battery they made was more powerful though. That is not enough of an increase over the OEM to justify buying it in my opinion.
    I agree. I'm sure something bigger will come out. I'm hoping anyway.
    04-04-2011 12:50 PM
    Does that have enough room for a case on it too? I have the case mate barely there case and it is very minimum but I'd love to have this. Not taking my case on and off though.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G
    unfortunately the dock will only fit the inspire if it's naked. :P
    it's a very snug fit.
    04-04-2011 11:18 PM
    unfortunately the dock will only fit the inspire if it's naked. :P
    it's a very snug fit.
    One of seidio cradles' description states that it comes with an adaptor for innocase/no case or least in the pictures.
    04-05-2011 06:58 AM
    One of seidio cradles' description states that it comes with an adaptor for innocase/no case or least in the pictures.
    The seidio cradles have an adapter you put in the cradle if it is naked (the adapter makes the base smaller) and if you do not use the adapter it is designed to work with their cases on the phone. I have used one before when I was on bb and like their quality. I am ordering one for my HTC Inspire. The link is in my post above.
    04-05-2011 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD