Upload error with youtube

Wired4Speed

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Anytime I try to upload a video from my phone to youtube I get an error that states "Failed to retrieve account information". When I access the youtube app it shows my channel and my vids with no problem. I have tried on wifi and on 3g.

tallal565

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Anytime I try to upload a video from my phone to youtube I get an error that states "Failed to retrieve account information". When I access the youtube app it shows my channel and my vids with no problem. I have tried on wifi and on 3g.

my youtube was giving me problems with HQ. first try restarting your phone and try again.

or go to setting - applications - manage app - all tab - youtube and clear data and clear cache

nebbry

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I found out what's going on here. When you set up your tablet or droid, you had to creat a new account or sign in with an existing google account. When uploading a video in the youtube app, you must be signed into the google account you use on the tablet. If you sign into your youtube account with a different email address, then you will need to add another google account to your tablet, or create anot youtube account with your curent google account information.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers