falling back on the inspire family

adammcgovern

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hope i'm not out of line here but since i have an inspire and can't get a clearer, simpler solution elsewhere i've decided to return to my inspire people. can i get clear instructions on setting up snes, or whatever really, for my phone. I understand(via google) what emulators and roms are but what's teh process after installing a game emulator? Thanks

tallal565

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hope i'm not out of line here but since i have an inspire and can't get a clearer, simpler solution elsewhere i've decided to return to my inspire people. can i get clear instructions on setting up snes, or whatever really, for my phone. I understand(via google) what emulators and roms are but what's teh process after installing a game emulator? Thanks

Not quite understanding what you saying. are you saying you returned the phone because you couldnt get the emulator to work?

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
They have the emulators on three market place. Just search them they are all there. Once installed you download the ROMs. I downloaded ROM gripper. Once that is installed go to your emulator and just grab whatever game you wanna install and play it.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G

tallal565

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
do i need rom gripper? Also, what about something like astro file manager? or will i be fine with just rom gripper?

you could get roms from google somewhere and just transfer them to your phone. then go to ur emulator and search it there.