AT&T it's April 28th. Where's the HSUPA update for Inspire?

kg4zxk

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Well. It's the 28th. Still no update from AT&T. However, since last night when you check for updates instead of saying up to date you get a server not found error.

tomc1944

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
And where is the ATT fix for the Amazon App Store. They promised it would come soon and that was 3 weeks ago. Meanwhile Amazon gives out free apps every day.

alexsonlimb

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the update too...

In regards to the amazon app store business, there's already a workaround without rooting - Sideloadwondermachine. I check the Amazon App store everyday for their free apps, and I've kept them as installation files for days, and once I use Sideloadwondermachine, it works fine.

How to use Sideloadwondermachine:
http://www.androidcentral.com/sideload-android-apps-all-you-want-sideload-wonder-machine

How to install Amazon App Store applications specifically:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=782968

ednygma

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well. It's the 28th. Still no update from AT&T. However, since last night when you check for updates instead of saying up to date you get a server not found error.

I now get an install interrupted message and that I can check again in 5 hours and 46 minutes so maybe that means they are loading the update in their system to distribute.

badams1

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I now get an install interrupted message and that I can check again in 5 hours and 46 minutes so maybe that means they are loading the update in their system to distribute.

I wish that were true...but your only allowed to check for an update every 12 or 24 hrs..I can't remember which. But if you check earlier than your allowed you get the message that you just described.

KCMike

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
And where is the ATT fix for the Amazon App Store. They promised it would come soon and that was 3 weeks ago. Meanwhile Amazon gives out free apps every day.

My Amazon App Store works just fine. ;) All kidding aside, it's no wonder users root their phones. Companies like AT&T almost force their customers into it with all their nonsense policies.

clintrojan

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
The Atrix got their update today I believe. Though, the Atrix is more endorsed by AT&T. Us Inspire owners have been treated like the redheaded stepchild by AT&T.

I wouldn't doubt if it wasn't mid-may before we seen an update. Hopefully I am wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair