Update? Yeah right, we were lied to.

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
At least we don't have to wait like Atrix owners, who have to wait till ATT and Motorola release a maintenance for it in a few more weeks. Still, disturbing that they can enable this silently. I think they included the capability to turn it on in the software after our HSUPA update, and after the most recent updates for the Aria and Captivate. Others, like the Atrix, will just get it included in the next maintenance and/or OS update for their device. As long as they already had 2.2 before they announced this feature being reenabled.

firecap6

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Well it rolled out in Alabama or at least the Mobile area. Checking apps today and noticed I could download unknown or third party apps.

Jakethasnake

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Wow I have been checking since may 16. To see if I have it. Still nothing. I'm really starting.to.get tired of waiting. Has anybody else in south California gotten it.yet?

Shamanic Enzan

May 26, 2011
Visit site
If you haven't got it at this point hit up ATT's technical support web chat about the 3rd Party/Unknown Sources/Off-Market application update. Depending on your tech support person you may have to try several times and take a good chunk of your day. However it's better then sitting and whining about it.