Hi,

Yesterday I got my new Inspire (and first Android phone moving from Symbian), without thinking I just went and did format the microSD card (8Gb Class 4) without checking its original content.

I read that it had the HTC Sync Application, did I lost anything else?

Thanks
    05-18-2011 11:06 AM
    most likely just some cached files but if your worried do a quick format of the device and it will be fresh again
    05-18-2011 11:48 AM
    Thanks,

When I formatted in the device created the structure, I am referring to something more useful than something I can download (eg. HTC Sync), just wanted to be sure I did not erase an provided phone app or sort.
    05-18-2011 12:07 PM
    Thanks,

When I formatted in the device created the structure, I am referring to something more useful than something I can download (eg. HTC Sync), just wanted to be sure I did not erase an provided phone app or sort.
    most times on the sd card they will only put trial apps like need for speed shift etc. they never put anything critical on there from the factory for people who swap out cards.

otherwise it is usually just caches for apps so anything deleted will be rewritten on the new card i def. would not worry.
    05-18-2011 12:43 PM
    thanks!
    05-18-2011 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD