Has anyone gotten the sideloading update yet?

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I know its frustrating, but it will come. I'm seeing more and more people posting that theirs finally came. I spoke with At&t today and they confirmed it for me. I'm anxious too, I own 4 HTC Inspire 4Gs that need the update, I've been having trouble with my drives on my PC so I'm unable to use my SWM and I've got around 40,000 app's sitting on my 1 terabyte external hard drive waiting to get put to good use. I hope yours comes soon.

noobtoandroid

May 7, 2011
Visit site
About time

my gf finally got her update about an hour ago here in norcal
20110519223641.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

mlstein

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine was there on Thursday morning. And today the SwiftKey beta opened up for a day--and now I can actually make use of it without SWM.

rp014789

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Whats the "fastboot" option do exactly?

It makes the phone do a shorter type of a reboot vs. a full reboot it is good for closing apps. But when you have fast boot enabled some apps don't function right. I leave mine off most of the time and turn it on when I want to use it.

Reactions: erwaso

HotRod29

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine came in totally unbeknowst to me sometime Thursday. I've been trying to root mine on a Mac unsuccessfully the past 3 days. I cal.ed AT&T and they were CLUELESS about it. Weird thing is that I checked for an update on Monday and I was on 3G, when I went WiFi it stopped and I kept getting an Update Interrupted message. Initially I was thinking that I "partially rooted" and that's how I got the Unknown Sources line.

Gooba56

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Got mine but not sure when. Sometime this last week. Didn't have it last Sunday when I followed instructions here to load Swype. Which by the way works, thanks for the information.

raver_returns

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey, guys. I'm just curious about something on this subject. I'm using Juice Defender that gives me an icon that seems to state that my radio is turned off until I unlock the screen. Could that delay someone from receiving the push? Shouldn't think so, since I'm still getting all of my email notifications and such. I guess I'm just not 100% sure on exactly what a "push" is.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey, guys. I'm just curious about something on this subject. I'm using Juice Defender that gives me an icon that seems to state that my radio is turned off until I unlock the screen. Could that delay someone from receiving the push? Shouldn't think so, since I'm still getting all of my email notifications and such. I guess I'm just not 100% sure on exactly what a "push" is.

I guess it is possible, depending on your settings. I'm also using Juice defender and I got the update. A push is when the data is sent to the phone versus the phone initiating the search for data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21