New to the Inspire

l1ghtn1ng

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey, everyone. I want to start off with my story before I get into anything else. Last year I got the Captivate a few days after launch. I wanted to like the phone but I could never get into it, and it died so fast that it wouldn't even last me a day. Within the next 30 days the BB Torch launched and I thought hmmm... I'll switch to that and try it out.

I liked the Torch and all it was great for messaging friends and the battery life was amazing I could go two days without a charge. It was a little out of date though and I was always envious of all my friends who had iphone 4s and new android devices.

March came around and I left for Navy boot camp and spent the next 8 1/2 weeks at the glorious RTC Great Lakes. After I graduated I was sent to Mississippi where I am now. The other day I was at the Navy Exchange and I saw the Inspire 4G and said screw it I'm buying it.

I was a little worried at first since I didn't like the Captivate but holy **** I love the Inspire. I'm glad I gave Android a second chance and went with an HTC. I'm still learning about this phone but are there any must have apps? Any cool features I may be missing?

If you're thinking about switching to the Inspire I highly suggest doing it. The only downfall is battery life but it really isn't that bad.