I Wanted To Switch Phones..

Kalebb2010

May 5, 2011
Visit site
The Samsung Infuse seemed very appealing to me. It has a bigger and brighter screen and supposedly a better battery (would love to have that..). I went into AT&T today and spent some time with it, and it swayed me back to my Inspire a little more. The phone was kind of laggy, which could've been due to numerous people messing with it and loading it with all kinds of things, but it was my first impression. Also the browser seemed slower and displayed checkerboards a lot. The text-wrap didn't work well, and the text seemed pixilated. I believe with more RAM and a qHD screen, it could be a killer phone. Therefore, I'm content with my Inspire. Anyone else have similar or differing impressions?

p00kienrayray

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure most of what u witnessed can be fixed via root and custom roms but honestly, the inspire is a solid phone. If you have any doubts, just stick with it. I personally don't like how the infuse felt in my hands.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Kalebb2010

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure most of what u witnessed can be fixed via root and custom roms but honestly, the inspire is a solid phone. If you have any doubts, just stick with it. I personally don't like how the infuse felt in my hands.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

I'm just one of those people that are scared to root. Lol. Seems so complicated compared to the iPhone one click method.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch