Replacement part

raver_returns

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
eBay is your best bet. Most parts will come straight from China, and could take 10-12 days for shipment.

Sim Card Back Door Case Cover For HTC At&t iNspire 4G | eBay

WOW! They want $26 for that thing?

Call HTC. That's what I did. Got the number from their website. I asked for a replacement sim cover and a battery cover just for the hell of it. They sent me both for free, even shipping. Just tell them it won't sit right on the phone somehow. Had it at my door in 3 days. Again, this was no cost to me, whatsoever.

Reactions: homescrub

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
WOW! They want $26 for that thing?

Call HTC. That's what I did. Got the number from their website. I asked for a replacement sim cover and a battery cover just for the hell of it. They sent me both for free, even shipping. Just tell them it won't sit right on the phone somehow. Had it at my door in 3 days. Again, this was no cost to me, whatsoever.

Even better.

Reactions: raver_returns

raver_returns

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Wow, OK, thanks! I'll give HTC a call, hope they're as helpful for me. And thanks for the ebay link.

No problem. I don't know what happened to yours or if it would even matter, but I would suggest making it sound as if there is a defective issue. I told them that the sim cover doesn't sit quite flush (which most don't) and that the battery cover had gotten chipped because it was so hard to get off.

raver_returns

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
@potnug52 I was wondering if you ever got around to calling HTC. What did they tell you? Thought others might find it useful to know your experience with them on the matter.

ptung07

May 26, 2011
Visit site
@potnug52 I was wondering if you ever got around to calling HTC. What did they tell you? Thought others might find it useful to know your experience with them on the matter.

I had the issue with the SIM cover that kept on falling off. I called HTC and they told me to contact their accessory department. 1-888-716-3594.
I told them my issue and they took care of me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20