06-10-2011 07:58 AM
58 123
tools
    Just use Go SMS Pro and MMS works fine
    there is no reason why i should have to incorporate a 3rd party messaging system when i want my original messaging services of which I am paying $30 for.
    06-08-2011 06:35 PM
    there is no reason why i should have to incorporate a 3rd party messaging system when i want my original messaging services of which I am paying $30 for.
    You're still using your plan, just using a different client to access that plan.

Sent from my Inspire 4G
    06-08-2011 06:57 PM
    True...I might do this...I have the option to take the phone to get a new one but I am going to have everything wiped out and everything...settings etc...and that is why I dont do a factory reset cause if ima lose everything I might as well get a new phone haha
    06-08-2011 08:17 PM
    True...I might do this...I have the option to take the phone to get a new one but I am going to have everything wiped out and everything...settings etc...and that is why I dont do a factory reset cause if ima lose everything I might as well get a new phone haha
    Right, getting a new phone and doing a hard reset isn't going to be much difference setting it up again, but you might consider the chance you might get a bad one when you already know you have a good one. I had to return my first Inspire because the screen went out. Was I glad that happened. The first one had a faulty gps that I wasn't fully aware of until I saw how much better my current one works. The opposite could happen. Just something to consider.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    06-08-2011 08:50 PM
    Right, getting a new phone and doing a hard reset isn't going to be much difference setting it up again, but you might consider the chance you might get a bad one when you already know you have a good one. I had to return my first Inspire because the screen went out. Was I glad that happened. The first one had a faulty gps that I wasn't fully aware of until I saw how much better my current one works. The opposite could happen. Just something to consider.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    Never thought of that...wow... hmmm
    06-09-2011 01:34 AM
    I was using GO SMS before doing the "fix" an it still wont send a normal MMS using GO SMS.

You can use GO MMS which will upload it to them and send the other person a link to it though. Not the same.

GO SMS is worth the download though. So much better than the stock messaging app.
    06-09-2011 08:02 PM
    people, if I want orange soda, why are you trying to give me orange juice.
    06-09-2011 08:18 PM
    people, if I want orange soda, why are you trying to give me orange juice.
    ...because soda is bad for you.
    06-10-2011 07:58 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD