Sideloading woes. Found fix, breaks mms.

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
o

Ouch. My mms didn't have a prob. someof u might hafta have a device support store look at it :/

the guy at ATT today went through my APN setting and he said he was checking to see if all other settings were how they were supposed to and he could not figure out the problem...Finally he said that there is something wrong with the phone and I would get a new one hahaha

:-(

Chromer

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Same happened to me was on phone for 2 hours with att they couldn't figure t out so I had to reset my phone and now it works perfect took me over an hour together it back the way it was PITA:mad:

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
i

Same happened to me was on phone for 2 hours with att they couldn't figure t out so I had to reset my phone and now it works perfect took me over an hour together it back the way it was PITA:mad:

Ahhh....I wonder if I should just reset my phone, or go get a new one....hmmm

cobra302

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
there is no reason why i should have to incorporate a 3rd party messaging system when i want my original messaging services of which I am paying $30 for.

You're still using your plan, just using a different client to access that plan.

Sent from my Inspire 4G

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
o

there is no reason why i should have to incorporate a 3rd party messaging system when i want my original messaging services of which I am paying $30 for.

True...I might do this...I have the option to take the phone to get a new one but I am going to have everything wiped out and everything...settings etc...and that is why I dont do a factory reset cause if ima lose everything I might as well get a new phone haha

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
True...I might do this...I have the option to take the phone to get a new one but I am going to have everything wiped out and everything...settings etc...and that is why I dont do a factory reset cause if ima lose everything I might as well get a new phone haha

Right, getting a new phone and doing a hard reset isn't going to be much difference setting it up again, but you might consider the chance you might get a bad one when you already know you have a good one. I had to return my first Inspire because the screen went out. Was I glad that happened. The first one had a faulty gps that I wasn't fully aware of until I saw how much better my current one works. The opposite could happen. Just something to consider.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

BenjaSands

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
i

Right, getting a new phone and doing a hard reset isn't going to be much difference setting it up again, but you might consider the chance you might get a bad one when you already know you have a good one. I had to return my first Inspire because the screen went out. Was I glad that happened. The first one had a faulty gps that I wasn't fully aware of until I saw how much better my current one works. The opposite could happen. Just something to consider.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Never thought of that...wow... hmmm

clintrojan

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

I was using GO SMS before doing the "fix" an it still wont send a normal MMS using GO SMS.

You can use GO MMS which will upload it to them and send the other person a link to it though. Not the same.

GO SMS is worth the download though. So much better than the stock messaging app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463