Hi i have a Hey i donwloaded juicdefender but i decided to uninstall it and now it wont go away and its not on my download list
    06-08-2011 07:18 AM
    Hi i have a Hey i donwloaded juicdefender but i decided to uninstall it and now it wont go away and its not on my download list
    Quick question, did you uninstall it from the built in app manager? Also if the icon is still there in your app drawer...how you tried rebooting the phone?

Sent from my evil hideout. MUWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    06-08-2011 07:20 AM
    no i uninstalled from market....where is the built in app manager??
    06-08-2011 07:35 AM
    no i uninstalled from market....where is the built in app manager??
    From the home screen. Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications From there you should see 4 different categorizes such as Downloaded, All, Running, On SD card...not sure if it's in that order, but you get the idea. Now if you uninstalled it from the market if should have removed the app and icon from the device. One thing I would suggest, not sure if the market uninstall gets it. Before you uninstall an app, go to the app manager and clear out the cache and data of the app inside of its details page. I've noticed from time to time that there will be files left over on my SD card from apps I've gotten rid of previously. Since you've already uninstalled it from the market, just give the ol' reboot a try and see if the icon is still there.
    Triniberry636 likes this.
    06-08-2011 08:15 AM
    Yup it worked like a charm thanks i had to go thru the settings not the reboot.... thanks a million everyone.... i really enjoy this forum......im not even going to attempt to root my phone until i understand everything about it stock lol.....have a great day
    06-08-2011 08:32 AM
    Yup it worked like a charm thanks i had to go thru the settings not the reboot.... thanks a million everyone.... i really enjoy this forum......im not even going to attempt to root my phone until i understand everything about it stock lol.....have a great day

Lol...no worries. We all need a little help now and again. Definitely not a problem though, glad I could help.
    06-08-2011 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD