I notice there is no ROM thread for this inspire section or even some thing that talks about it or im just missing it. XDA has a crap ton of ROMS to flash why not here
    06-22-2011 03:17 PM
    so quite quiet...is that what you mean?

Did you notice at the top of the Inspire 4G Forum page, there is a section: "Inspire Rooting, ROMs and Hacks".
    06-22-2011 03:36 PM
    oops my fault lol

and yes but its nothing like XDA development section for roms and I was wondering why its not like that their is so man roms/kernals/ mods for the phone on that site compared to this cause I like this site also just which it had a ROM section for the inspire like they do thats all..
    06-22-2011 03:46 PM
    I notice there is no ROM thread for this inspire section or even some thing that talks about it or im just missing it. XDA has a crap ton of ROMS to flash why not here
    Nobody has anything to say on this forum unless it is to gripe about what they are not getting that they are entitled to by birth. Seems that actual information gathering in the form of roms, etc., is too boring to get anyone's attention.
    06-22-2011 05:41 PM
    Damn lol it was just some thought wondering why this site does not have something like its not *****ing about something its just a simple thought cause there is great team members that are on here that have great knowledge about these phones and Roms just figured there would be.. Damn way to start something negative..nice master quiff.
    06-22-2011 07:03 PM
    Since there are quite few Inspire users, that probably means that people are content and have no issues to complain about...
    06-23-2011 06:45 AM
    The ROM section is quiet here because all the developers of the ROMs are on XDA.
    06-23-2011 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD