Messaging scrolling issue.

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Have you guys found the native messaging app always scrolls to the first message in the list all the way to the top?

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

jaj324

Banned
Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine does it about once a week but I'm pretty sure I'm accidentally tapping something on the screen to cause it .

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Mine does it about once a week but I'm pretty sure I'm accidentally tapping something on the screen to cause it .

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)

Yep it seems random I haven't been able to pinpoint it

heading4tomorrow

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I haven't see this issue before, I hate the messaging app, there are really not many options/customization, I even hate their read/unread distinction, I find it too vague, why can't we have different colors, different fonts, decide what we want to see on screen, etc.. Google wants everyone to use gmail app and intentionally neglects the messaging app. Even SMS, LG's sms app is Amazing. Simply great, but stock sms is just plain with no options. LG has links functionality which is very useful.

I have to admit google improved the messaging app over the years, but still the improvements are minor considering all those changes took years to arrive.

jaj324

Banned
Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I haven't see this issue before, I hate the messaging app, there are really not many options/customization, I even hate their read/unread distinction, I find it too vague, why can't we have different colors, different fonts, decide what we want to see on screen, etc.. Google wants everyone to use gmail app and intentionally neglects the messaging app. Even SMS, LG's sms app is Amazing. Simply great, but stock sms is just plain with no options. LG has links functionality which is very useful.

I have to admit google improved the messaging app over the years, but still the improvements are minor considering all those changes took years to arrive.

You lost me on that one.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol