"Never Thought This Would Work".

abc76

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Being as frustrated as a person could possibly be with a cellphone I was contemplating giving up on my G2 in which I really grown to like (especially after coming from an iPhone), but the screen flickering was driving me nuts.:mad: I really appreciate all the support and advice from this forum cause it payed off in the end. For those who don't know I'm on my 5th LG G2 and all of them have been having issues with the screen flickering, overheating, etc. Anyway to make a long story short I been searching this forum to try and find a solution to these issues.. I tried just about everything (including multiple times on the phone with AT&T and once with LG tech support) neither was any help even though they tried hard. Finally A guy named Donald Greig informed me that he had the same problem and disabled the accuweather app and the screen flicker stopped. Now trust me I didn't think this would work, but after doing what Don said I waited almost 2weeks now and not a single issue. Normally my screen would start to flicker within the first 3 to 4 days. That's why i waited this long before I posted to see if it was to good to be true. So Thanks Donald Grieg and everybody here for Your support and precious time You shared with me. "I Love My Phone Again".;)

Jastow

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
That's awesome it worked. In order to help others, a better title to this thread could be, "Fix For Screen Flicker Issue" or "Disabling AccuWeather App Fixes Screen Flicker". Again, glad it worked for you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01