Search for zip file

LG G2

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
I recently downloaded a zipped music file from email to my LG G2 and now i cant find it. I was hoping it would go into my music app but that was wishful thinking. How do i search for this file (which has been extracted) and move it to my music apps?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I recently downloaded a zipped music file from email to my LG G2 and now i cant find it. I was hoping it would go into my music app but that was wishful thinking. How do i search for this file (which has been extracted) and move it to my music apps?

Welcome to the forums. Is it in your downloads app?

osirhc

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

Go into the file manager app and tap all files. from there you can search for the file and either extract the files from the zip and/or delete it

I usually copy all my music to a music folder but it isn't necessary; the files still show up in the music app

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy