Just some questions

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a iPhone 5s which I love. I'm wanting to get an android phone as well. Really loving the G2. Thinking about getting it. Only thing stopping me is there's no sd slot and maybe thinking about waiting for the G3. Also the G2 is free right now. Any suggestions and how the phone is. Any advice and suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a G2, but let me ask you this: Do you already use an SD card heavily, or is it more of a "just in case" type of thing? If you're not storing tons of music files, photos, or videos on an SD card, then it may not be worth worrying about. I used to be a "just in case" kind of guy, but I found that I never really used the external SD card for anything.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
It's a great phone. I chose the G2 because of the great battery life, very good camera, and minimal bezel. I store all my pics on Dropbox and only have 4 GB of music on the phone, so I still have plenty of internal storage left.

Sent from my LG-G2 running Carbon 4.4.2

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
It's a great phone. I chose the G2 because of the great battery life, very good camera, and minimal bezel. I store all my pics on Dropbox and only have 4 GB of music on the phone, so I still have plenty of internal storage left.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. How long have u had it???

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I've had it for about 4 months and haven't had any issues. It's also very easy to root and mod (ROMs, 4K and 120 fps video, UI tweaks, etc).

Awesome I've never rooted. What's the advantages of rooting???

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Awesome I've never rooted. What's the advantages of rooting???

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S

Rooting allows you to remove bloatware, block ads, modify UI, control all app permissions, and flash ROMs that change the UI and features. It also voids your warranty, but you can unroot and return to stock LG software if necessary.

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Rooting allows you to remove bloatware, block ads, modify UI, control all app permissions, and flash ROMs that change the UI and features. It also voids your warranty, but you can unroot and return to stock LG software if necessary.

Sounds good. If I get a G2 I might have some more questions about rooting

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12