People still getting infamous Screen Flicker issue?

andog88

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the at&t version of the LG G2 and I got it about a week ago and mine came pre installed with 4.4.2 so you could say i got the new batch of the g2s. But many people do say their problem comes after a month or so of having the device.

I read many people having the screen brightness flicker issue but it seems like issue from couple months ago, maybe that problem just came with the first batch that got released when the phone was new (they always say dont buy something when it just comes out because it usually comes with issues).

I'm paranoid now of getting the problem after my 14 days grace period for exchanges is up, that'll really suck being stuck with a broken phone.

for those of you who have just gotten the phone pre-installed with kitkat, have any of you had this problem?

Mark Graves

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I have the at&t version of the LG G2 and I got it about a week ago and mine came pre installed with 4.4.2 so you could say i got the new batch of the g2s. But many people do say their problem comes after a month or so of having the device.

I read many people having the screen brightness flicker issue but it seems like issue from couple months ago, maybe that problem just came with the first batch that got released when the phone was new (they always say dont buy something when it just comes out because it usually comes with issues).

I'm paranoid now of getting the problem after my 14 days grace period for exchanges is up, that'll really suck being stuck with a broken phone.

for those of you who have just gotten the phone pre-installed with kitkat, have any of you had this problem?

- - - Updated - - -

I've had mine 3 weeks now man I love this phone..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084