LG G2 For Cheap!

ajl

May 22, 2013
Visit site
LG G2 (AT&T) For Sale - LIN717 - $250 > Swappa

I am selling a like new LG G2 for pretty cheap on Swappa. It has scratches on the outside of the screen (bezel), that are not noticeable at all unless put under light and inspected closely.

I'd really appreciate if you checked it out.

I don't expect this thread to stay up long, as I'm sure it's prohibited. Thanks for reading.

-Andrew

ol chap

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
That's not cheap. It has scratches and its not in mint condition.

Imo it's not a terrible deal it is a very powerful phone with a lot of features and a nice amount of rooting/ROM support, assuming the phone itself still works as it should. (if it's bricked then absolutely not) I've already got a minor ding in mine and I've had it for about 3-4 months seems to be a more fragile device

Posted via Android Central App

aokusman

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Imo it's not a terrible deal it is a very powerful phone with a lot of features and a nice amount of rooting/ROM support, assuming the phone itself still works as it should. (if it's bricked then absolutely not) I've already got a minor ding in mine and I've had it for about 3-4 months seems to be a more fragile device

Posted via Android Central App
If the phone is in mint condition then its OK. Anything less than mint $250 is too high. As with any phone, you need a case.