ROMs collection: rating and issues

brberie

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Could you guys upload, post links to your ROMs and share your experience with them.

Thanks.

PS. Please also mention phone you've used it for(I was thinking that this thread limits phone model :) and don't forget links: may be someone will want to follow.
Happy New Year to everyone :)

Last edited:

olorin

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I've tried Cyanogen, Sinister, Synergy, & Miui. I enjoyed the Sense 3.0 roms (Sinister & Synergy). They performed well, but their footprint was still a bit large for my Evo (the reason I rooted, in the 1st place), & battery life was still poor. Cyanogen had great performance, but was kind of ugly & unpolished. MIUI was the most polished of all & I really appreciated the ease of customization. The only downside is the lack of wimax support. It was by far the smoothest & most stable ROM.

olorin

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Could you guys upload, post links to your ROMs and share your experience with them.

Thanks.

I've tried Cyanogen, Sinister, Synergy, & Miui. I enjoyed the Sense 3.0 roms (Sinister & Synergy). They performed well, but their footprint was still a bit large for my Evo (the reason I rooted, in the 1st place), & battery life was still poor. Cyanogen had great performance, but was kind of ugly & unpolished. MIUI was the most polished of all & I really appreciated the ease of customization. The only downside is the lack of wimax support. It was by far the smoothest & most stable ROM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11