07-19-2018 09:24 AM
29 12
tools
    Please tell me what u did to stop the lg logo from flashing.
    02-16-2015 08:33 PM
    please i need help. I do hard reset on my LG F100S but the media scan can"t work so i flash my LG F100S but my phone keeps on restart and can"t work. please help me out. i think my LG F100S is dead so help please.....
    03-09-2016 01:58 AM
    Strange but it works -- the original LG Thrive micro-USB cables work in the battery zero-power condition,
    whereas other run-of-the-mill micro-USB cables do Not work.
    Is this true with all LG cell phones ?
    03-26-2016 05:48 AM
    So my Phoenix died earlier today, and when I plugged it into a charger, it keeps flashing the LG logo and then repeating that, until I unplug it. I let it do that for a while just to charge, but the phone won't turn on at all now. Holding down the power button won't do anything. Taking the battery out and plugging the charger in causes the same thing to happen.

I'm running Jobans kernel 2.08, and CyanogenMmatt

EDIT: Its fixed now. Does anyone know if a different charger can cause something like that? Cause I was using a different one, but when I plugged in the original LG charger, it worked
    Just remove the battery and charge the phone. If phone works/on properly, definitely the battery was dead. In that case, charge the phone without battery for a 10 mins and place the battery without unpinning the charger. It worked for my phone
    07-19-2018 09:24 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD