LF LG thrive p506 KDZ file

blacklink

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys lets me introduce my self. my name is ronald and im from caracas venzuela, i buy an ATT LG Thrive p506 Unlocked phone, the device its very good. but for my bad luck and curiosity y touch some system files, trying to get android 2.3 on my phone and now its in Emergency mode. y try all, i search i google alot and i read about reinstaling the kdz file. but the point here is i cant find it.. i foud kdz for p500 and p505 and when i try flash it i got an error with the kdz updater.

i have 4 days with the phone and i rly dont want to lose my 118$ and 1 month wating for the phone arrive at my country... if u know how or where can i find the kdz file for the att lg thrive i will rly apreaciated.

srry for my bad english. thx for ur help

LifesGoodPhoenix

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
donovan had reminded me of something he did. he posted this in one of the how to threads(i believe FASTBOOT thread). he set up the kdz tool to think he was in Singapore and put in that it was a p500(optimus one). there might be some other settings he did, i dont remember it all. this can be a long frustrating, pain in the @ss process. try everything twice. it took me a week to get my phone back from this. sad thing is , is there is a possibility that your phone may be toast.

PersonaNonGrata

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys lets me introduce my self. my name is ronald and im from caracas venzuela, i buy an ATT LG Thrive p506 Unlocked phone, the device its very good. but for my bad luck and curiosity y touch some system files, trying to get android 2.3 on my phone and now its in Emergency mode. y try all, i search i google alot and i read about reinstaling the kdz file. but the point here is i cant find it.. i foud kdz for p500 and p505 and when i try flash it i got an error with the kdz updater.

i have 4 days with the phone and i rly dont want to lose my 118$ and 1 month wating for the phone arrive at my country... if u know how or where can i find the kdz file for the att lg thrive i will rly apreaciated.

srry for my bad english. thx for ur help

Try this:
[ROM] LG Thrive P506 Stock FOTA 2.2.2 v11h - xda-developers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34