[ROM][CM9][ICS][4.0.4] Cyanogenmod 9, Android ICS 4.0.4

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Sorry Arjen but the paypal link you posted still leads me to a paypal page saying "Helaas - het uitvoeren van de laatste actie is mislukt"

I also get the wierd color banding issues with the rom. Also freeze on boot screen. Using LG thrive.

I flash raeyne .35 kernel just for fun. fix color banding. still boot freeze. XD

Last edited:

Oathkeeper1212

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Sorry Arjen but the paypal link you posted still leads me to a paypal page saying "Helaas - het uitvoeren van de laatste actie is mislukt"

I also get the wierd color banding issues with the rom. Also freeze on boot screen. Using LG thrive.

I flash raeyne .35 kernel just for fun. fix color banding. still boot freeze. XD
LOL you do realize that it said P505 not P506? Your rom is on the way though :D

_Arjen_

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Still have some problems with the kernel :mad:
Some stupid error on the Novatek screen your device uses...
If I can solve that the rom should finally boot :D

_Arjen_

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
You may also use the donate-button on multipleandroidcoding.net , it's our projectsite.
For some users the link worked, already got some donations.

Hope to solve the kernel issue soon, first I need to bring my oldest son to his patient family.

Oathkeeper1212

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Ohh i see........and the colors on the cm9 is like whenever we flash a optimus one rom on our phoenix, the colors will be all messed up. thats what it looks like, if you know what i mean......

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
LOL you do realize that it said P505 not P506? Your rom is on the way though :D

Yeah and Arjen said it might work for thrive to. With stuff like this its better to have more than just one person's feedback. I posted my results to let arjen know what happens on the thrive. And as far as I can tell I got just as far as you in the install process with identical results, so it may save him work with me testing same build on thrive.

soundemonchan

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Oathkeeper, I am also getting the malware error, however google says it has not detected any malware in the last 90 days so I don't know... It's probably that someone uploaded superoneclick or gingerbreak.

bluntman_420

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I knew it had something to do with a different screen driver or config. I used beyond compare with a p500 source and a p505 source and sifted through soooooo many binary compares. I noticed that p505 had references to novatek/nova screen and the p500 did not. Thanks arjen and can't wait!

Deathglobe

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Oathkeeper, I am also getting the malware error, however google says it has not detected any malware in the last 90 days so I don't know... It's probably that someone uploaded superoneclick or gingerbreak.

I am in the same boat with the mailware errors. Here I was thinking I had a form of spyware on my mac

_Arjen_

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Also got the malware error, after reading on the why Google says that because it's a forum it could be there is malware and because of that they show these errors once in a while.
The domain-owner can ask for a review of the site so the error does not show again.

Building a kernel without OC, just the original defconfig, when ready I will upload the zip-file so you can flash it after flashing the rom. If all works I will add OC again and integrate it in the Rom also.

Reactions: Oathkeeper1212