[KERNEL][CM9][ICS] CAF-based 2.6.35 kernel for ICS-based roms

_Arjen_

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry guys, I have to stop for today, trying again tomorrow.
My body just doesn't cooperate, to much pain, so can't concentrate.

thrivin

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Arjen,

I've tried to donate 3 or 4 times, using the link in your signature.

I keep getting this from Paypal.

Helaas - het uitvoeren van de laatste actie is mislukt
Als u bezig was met een aankoop of het overmaken van geld, is het raadzaam na 30 minuten te controleren of u in PayPal of per e-mail een transactiebevestiging heeft ontvangen.

Als u naar deze pagina bent omgeleid vanaf een andere website, ga dan terug naar die site en start de activiteit opnieuw. Gebruik niet de knop Terug in uw browser om de site opnieuw weer te geven.

Als u naar deze pagina bent omgeleid vanaf de website van PayPal, klikt u op het PayPal-logo in de linkerbovenhoek om terug te gaan naar onze homepage en de activiteit opnieuw te starten. Het is mogelijk dat u opnieuw moet inloggen.

Is there a different link?

giga8547

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Arjen,

I've tried to donate 3 or 4 times, using the link in your signature.

I keep getting this from Paypal.

Helaas - het uitvoeren van de laatste actie is mislukt
Als u bezig was met een aankoop of het overmaken van geld, is het raadzaam na 30 minuten te controleren of u in PayPal of per e-mail een transactiebevestiging heeft ontvangen.

Als u naar deze pagina bent omgeleid vanaf een andere website, ga dan terug naar die site en start de activiteit opnieuw. Gebruik niet de knop Terug in uw browser om de site opnieuw weer te geven.

Als u naar deze pagina bent omgeleid vanaf de website van PayPal, klikt u op het PayPal-logo in de linkerbovenhoek om terug te gaan naar onze homepage en de activiteit opnieuw te starten. Het is mogelijk dat u opnieuw moet inloggen.

Is there a different link?

Same here Google translated it as saying action not valid or link not allowed. Basically lol

Sent from my LG-P505 using Android Central Forums

_Arjen_

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Started again ;)
I won't promise anything, but I hope I can release today, till then you have to play with the more stable kernel you can use for the P500 ROMs :p

For who has problems with the donate-link in my sig, use the donate button on our teamwebsite (click on the M A C - pic)

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Started again ;)
I won't promise anything, but I hope I can release today, till then you have to play with the more stable kernel you can use for the P500 ROMs :p

For who has problems with the donate-link in my sig, use the donate button on our teamwebsite (click on the M A C - pic)

Thanks for the continued support arjen. I just sent what I could. Will still continue to donate every week. :)

giga8547

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to report back, but this kernel doesn't work on gingerbread roms (at least not for me).

Lol well thanks for trying i have only used it for ics but in theory only it should work with new baseband compatable roms .35 . But i guess that threory was off a bit

Oathkeeper1212

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to report back, but this kernel doesn't work on gingerbread roms (at least not for me).

This kernel won't work on gb rooms because its mad specifically for ics. It has the drivers required for pics and its based off of CAF sources.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

Oathkeeper1212

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I know the on-screen keyboards are so small and if you have big hands then you better tripple check every time LOL

LOL yeah, but I'm using SwiftKey 3 Beta and it corrects my words unintentionally a lot haha.

bluntman_420

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey arjen, have you made any progress with the blackscreen bug? I made a couple suggestions on page1 post5 based on some research i did. Also if you just compiled our stock kernel and added all the performance patches/overclocking etc, wouldn't the black bug be eliminated? Anyways hopefully you can get rid of this damn problem, as far as i know the p500 doesn't have it. Thanks for your continued development and hard work! It is appreciated!!

kingv10

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if we can over clock our gpu?

From what I've read about the Adreno 200, I don't think it is possible to overclock it with software. If you're looking for gaming performance I think overclocking the cpu will get you at least some results

kingv10

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Arjen, on your website it says you are working on CM9 and a .35 kernel for the thrive, does this mean the .35 kernel is only going to be for ICS, or will you make one that works with gingerbread as well? I'm just asking because I think some of the gingerbread roms offer good performance as well as battery life. Anyway thanks for all your hard work!

Oathkeeper1212

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Arjen, on your website it says you are working on CM9 and a .35 kernel for the thrive, does this mean the .35 kernel is only going to be for ICS, or will you make one that works with gingerbread as well? I'm just asking because I think some of the gingerbread roms offer good performance as well as battery life. Anyway thanks for all your hard work!

The .35 he's working on will only be for ics. He's trying to get it stable then he'll do gingerbread.

Oathkeeper1212

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
From what I've read about the Adreno 200, I don't think it is possible to overclock it with software. If you're looking for gaming performance I think overclocking the cpu will get you at least some results

I do overclock my cpu lol. 768 min 787 max

bluntman_420

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey arjen, i've been doing alot of kernel research and compiling from source. When i use the p505 defconfig i am STILL getting errors on compile. I have attached an openoffice doc showing the errors. It seems to be the framebuffer config for the novatek drivers and errors in udp send and receive.

Going to sleep now, be back later!