[ROM][CM9][4.0.4]Touchwiz UX [0.1.0 - (7/14/12)]

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][CM9][4.0.4]Touchwiz UX [0.1.0 - (6/29/12)]

Looks good. Although the LG UI didn't lag for me at all Trying arjens new touchscreen fix rom and if it doesnt fix what I think it does then I'll try this rom out.

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

Looks good. Although the LG UI didn't lag for me at all Trying arjens new touchscreen fix rom and if it doesnt fix what I think it does then I'll try this rom out.

I have asked _Arjen_ if I can base this rom off of his, rather than Hehappy's.

Rashed1997

Android Developer
Apr 18, 2012
Visit site

I don't like TouchWiz, but I do have to congratulate you ;) Getting that took you a while I assume :p

renauldo86

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately I'd love to use this rom but I have no cellular service with either download. I have a Phoenix

renauldo86

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
New baseband. I did the official gb update and rooted. So I think I'm on the new baseband. I downloaded both or thrive and Phoenix and had no cell service on either rom.

Currently running the latest cm9. But like I said I'm a fan of touchwiz and I'd love to use your rom

I didn't mean to say unfortunately. The from was very fluid when I flashed nd it looked great but just no servce

Last edited:

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

New baseband. I did the official gb update and rooted. So I think I'm on the new baseband. I downloaded both or thrive and Phoenix and had no cell service on either rom.

Currently running the latest cm9. But like I said I'm a fan of touchwiz and I'd love to use your rom

I didn't mean to say unfortunately. The from was very fluid when I flashed nd it looked great but just no servce

Do you know how to do a log cat? If so can you send me one?

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

The fix should be up in a jiffy :) Figured it out.

Reactions: AdictoDigital

renauldo86

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I can and can't. I don't have access to a computer right now so I've been doing it all from my phone. I'd have to keep jumping back and forth roms and get a wifi hotspot to do anything

AdictoDigital

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello bownz!!! :)

Yesterday, I installed the ROM on my LG Thrive...

Nice GUI... Nice ROM... But I have a problem with a lot of Apps, they crash. ie.: Check Root, Quick Reboot, Ping & DNS, AndFTP, etc..

Thanx a lot!!!

renauldo86

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello bownz!!! :)

Yesterday, I installed the ROM on my LG Thrive...

Nice GUI... Nice ROM... But I have a problem with a lot of Apps, they crash. ie.: Check Root, Quick Reboot, Ping & DNS, AndFTP, etc..

Thanx a lot!!!

Did you wipe everything? For me that's always been the main cause of things force closing.

Everything works flawless for me except when I go to make a call, the phone app force closes. Any suggestions?

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Did you wipe everything? For me that's always been the main cause of things force closing.

Everything works flawless for me except when I go to make a call, the phone app force closes. Any suggestions?

No clue, I've only touched the phone App to change an Icon.. :S

renauldo86

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
All good man. Texting and mms and everything works for me and that's most important. Incoming calls are fine its just calling out, but like I said its all good. Thnx for your efforts *thumbsup*

bownz

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
All good man. Texting and mms and everything works for me and that's most important. Incoming calls are fine its just calling out, but like I said its all good. Thnx for your efforts *thumbsup*

I'll give it my all right now. However I'm trying to port The stable MIUIv4 on XDA to our phones right now. (Basically without Bootbug, and still smooth) TRYING :p

AdictoDigital

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site

Yeah... Before flashing this ROM I did a:

1) Wipe Data / Factory Reset
2) Wipe Cache Partition
3) Wipe Dalvik Cache
4) Wipe Battery Stats

ClockWorkMod Recovery 5.0.2.0

I also have battery draining issues... :-\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888