10-04-2013 03:35 AM
61 123
tools
    Hello i have lg thrive p506 at&t .
    what i need to see if is old bb or normal,
    i am downlading this rom but dont know what i need to upgrade firmeware... only need cwm and this rom to update... i have flashed recovery an i have a back up to restore... can any help me to start
    07-21-2012 02:34 PM
    i am downlading this rom but dont know what i need to upgrade firmeware... only need cwm and this rom to update... i have flashed recovery an i have a back up to restore... can any help me to start
    Thrive is always oldbaseband. There's a baseband fix in arjens cm thread that you can search for. You can also download arjens optimized touch screen kernel in the same thread. Just wipe everything in cwm and flash this rom then flash the oldbaseband fix and reboot. If you get weird colors (color banding) then flash arjens kernel an you should be good to go
    07-21-2012 03:02 PM
    I'm Recompiling everything from source, hope for a new release soon?

EDIT:
    Just flash my Thrive Version. I should really change the names. The p506 version is Old Baseband. And the p505 version is New Baseband.
    07-21-2012 06:42 PM
    can i use this ROM over Arjen's weekly? without wiping Data?
    What about phone call and other FC? are they fixed yet?
    07-22-2012 07:23 PM
    can i use this ROM over Arjen's weekly? without wiping Data?
    What about phone call and other FC? are they fixed yet?
    Not sure.
    And No and No. This might be a dead rom :S
    07-22-2012 07:27 PM
    I install the rom, clean all the lyrics before installation, but information found in the SD of the app I had installed. and self-install the app again, the truth found the following problems:

Forced closure in almost all operations to open an app.
    black screen background, can not get to choose a new theme.
    Rapid consumption of the battery.
    remove him relive 3d rendering for improvements in color.

reported for new users, you just have to download to install the recovery P500 CWM old baseband. reboot into recovery mode and manually search the rom on the sd.
    then you give it to install the rom. expect to complete and restart the phone.

should turn on properly.

waiting for a new version of the friend: bownz
    07-25-2012 12:53 PM
    Don't give up on this bownz

Sent from my LG-P505 using Android Central Forums
    09-01-2012 12:51 PM
    When i use touch wiz ux my call service, data, and sms doesn't work
    04-22-2013 08:06 PM
    you need baseband patch, or upgrade officialy to 2.3.4. then it will work just fine.

i recommend you try this rom... [ROM][4.1.2][CM10][UNOFFICIAL]LG Optimus One Family CM10[Jan. 8, 2013: Build 7/Final] - xda-developers
    04-23-2013 02:37 PM
    Is there any Possible fix for the Phone app, other than this its Great!!
    06-16-2013 03:25 AM
    I have the lg p505 on 2.3.4. I flashed this rom and I cant get superuser access now. I tried using rom toolbox and titanium backup and couldn get the access. Does anyone know what is wrong? Any help will be appreciated.
    10-04-2013 03:35 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD