[DEV][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CM7 for Phoenix/Thrive

_Arjen_

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot for all your work Arjen. Having CM7 working is a major step for us since we can't do a number things in CM9/10 because of the GPU issues.

lightdesk

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much for this. This is much appreciated. Are you going to release the gb kernel separately for those who just want to use the kernel with other gb based roms?

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks arjen :) I did have to modify the updater script slightly just so it would install using cwm 6.0.1.0 on lg thrive. (was getting status 7 error). after that it installed and booted fine but OCing to even 652mhz caused bad screen tearing, and the blackscreen bug caused me to have to pull the battery. Great to see cm7 back on our device though.

joethetule

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Is your kernel for fixing color issues on Phoenix roms. Please forgive my ignorance if IM wrong. If so where can i find a download link.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Tapatalk 2

Th3rdborn

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I am currently running the 08/19 nightly of this ROM. I was wondering how to apply any future updates that are released. Can I just flash them over my current ROM? And subsequently when updates are released where is the best place to find them? Thanks in advance for your help.

EDIT: nvm Google is my friend lol. Can anyone comment on the newest nightly and what it has improved upon since its previous nightly?

Last edited: