which one ice 4.0 or jb 4.1

smr_traders

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Rashed isn't done with JB yet, hes still working on triple buffering, and freeing enough system space to get Google Now to fully install.

Just from my experience and preference, I find myself always going back to Arjen's Piccolo. http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-lg-phoenix-thrive/189546-rom-ics-4-0-4-piccolo.html
I've found on ICS, scrolling and animations are much smoother than on 2.3, and overall responsiveness is faster. The battery is a bit more heavy on ICS than GB, but it all depends on how you use the phone.

If we had more than 1 kernel to work with, there might be a clear cut winner in terms of which is fastest/best battery, but after trying tons of different roms, i think its all down to preference. You should just try them all out and decide for yourself which works for you.

smr_traders

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Rashed isn't done with JB yet, hes still working on triple buffering, and freeing enough system space to get Google Now to fully install.

Just from my experience and preference, I find myself always going back to Arjen's Piccolo. http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-lg-phoenix-thrive/189546-rom-ics-4-0-4-piccolo.html
I've found on ICS, scrolling and animations are much smoother than on 2.3, and overall responsiveness is faster. The battery is a bit more heavy on ICS than GB, but it all depends on how you use the phone.

If we had more than 1 kernel to work with, there might be a clear cut winner in terms of which is fastest/best battery, but after trying tons of different roms, i think its all down to preference. You should just try them all out and decide for yourself which works for you.

Can't wait for try this out hey Arjen piccolo does camera work ? Can i have Installation guide please ? And thank you I am downloading piccolo now
Sent from my LG-P505 using Android Central Forums

korrectmethod

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Any info required is in the piccolo thread where you downloaded it. And yes camera works :)

Sent from my LG-p506 using Android Central Forums

OneForth

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Personally I'm on GB 2.3.7 cuz of less bug and more battery life. But then again I don't need the eye candy of ICS or JB cuz I use my P505 as a MP3 player and a developing phone

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non