Do you have an LG Thrive? Are you jealous because you don't have custom kernels or roms for your device? If so there is a thread in the xda forums that need your support. So please hop on over to this thread [Source] LGP506 (AT&T LG Thrive GoPhone) - xda-developers in the xda-developers forum and reply in that thread showing your support for a custom kernel. Fransiscofranco is willing to port his kernel as long as there is enough users requesting it. So please, even a short post saying you want a custom kernel would help tremendously!

[Source] LGP506 (AT&T LG Thrive GoPhone) - xda-developers

Also anyone who knows of any forums with other Thrive users please repost this thread.We need all the support we can get.
    06-14-2011 11:23 AM
    Don't we need a custom recovery before we get a custom kernel? Or, am I missing something?
    06-16-2011 08:19 AM
    The P500 recovery works for the thrive. It has the same partition layout.
    06-16-2011 12:17 PM
    There has been some progress made on the custom kernel. So please check out the xda-developers thread and give the thread a plus one for support.
    06-16-2011 12:29 PM
    I wanted to as add that this post is for phoenix users as well. So head over to the xda forums (link in original post) and reply showing your meed for a custom kernel.
    06-17-2011 11:40 AM
    As soon as I bump up my post count over there, I'll post in that thread. I've got a P505 and I'd love to get them to port over the Megatron ROM.
    06-20-2011 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD