Good case for the Thrive/Phoenix?

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone found a good case for these phones I can get a body glove one from the AT&T site or some of the cheap Hong Kong plastic/silcone ones from ebay but is does anyone know of any others?

vvelez5

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I use the Otterbox commuter series for the Optimus S. It works just fine the difference is that there is a dedicated camera and dedicated voice button on the case. But since the Phoenix/Thrive don't, it isn't a big deal.

jackk

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I got a black soft silicon case from Wireless Central for $6 including shipping. Please with it with one exception. The hole for the charger is not large enough for the mini usb to stay in. It pops out. Have to take the case off the lower part to charge. Not really a problem

rpmouton

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I found the following protectors and Case available from Amazon for about $12 combined with free shipping.

5-Pack EZGuardZ? AT&T LG THRIVE Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)(EZGuardZ? Packaging)

For AT&T LG Thrive P506 Accessory - Rubber Black Hard Case Cover

Both items on Amazon.com exactly as shown.

The case is not "rubber" but has a rubberized type finish with some grip but will still slide into a pocket. Fit and finish is OK but not beautiful. That is ok because I just beat them up anyway. I have had the phone out of the case a few times but each time you damage the little ledges that snap it together. A few more times and it will be time for a new one.

The screen protectors are just that. With 5 of them I was happy to practice on one to get the proper technique to apply it. Suggest using water with just a touch of dish soap to apply it.

Very first thing I did with my new Thrive was drop it getting it out of the packaging. After starting to charge it, the next thing I did was order a case for it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01