So to start off i was a highschool freshman 2 years ago when i first got my Exhibit 2. It was a gift from a girl i was dating. Thus meaning that I didnt pay for the phone so i didnt care what happened to it. Then had it for a year before i thought to my self, "hey, i could root this phone and flash a custom rom right?" well after searching for weeks i found a rom that was reviewed by a few people and had a 4 star average. I'm not too sure which one i downloaded but when i installed it and tried rebooting my phone it said "Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G" and is stuck on "boot loop", but not exactly. Its not power button though, if thats what youre thinking. I tried everything i could and at this point im in desperate need of my beloved family photos i took back then. ill do anything from buying another sd card to flash a different rom, to going all the way to Samsung and begging them for a sollution (not really but you get the point) . Please help?
    11-22-2013 01:39 PM
    So to start off i was a highschool freshman 2 years ago when i first got my Exhibit 2. It was a gift from a girl i was dating. Thus meaning that I didnt pay for the phone so i didnt care what happened to it. Then had it for a year before i thought to my self, "hey, i could root this phone and flash a custom rom right?" well after searching for weeks i found a rom that was reviewed by a few people and had a 4 star average. I'm not too sure which one i downloaded but when i installed it and tried rebooting my phone it said "Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G" and is stuck on "boot loop", but not exactly. Its not power button though, if thats what youre thinking. I tried everything i could and at this point im in desperate need of my beloved family photos i took back then. ill do anything from buying another sd card to flash a different rom, to going all the way to Samsung and begging them for a sollution (not really but you get the point) . Please help?
    Welcome to the forums.
    Are you still having issues with the device?
    11-24-2013 09:44 AM