G1 won't turn on! Help!

ALFRITO

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
My phone was working fine earlier today, and I turned it off for a moment. When I tried to turn it back on, it vibrates, and the screen lights up, but the Android or G1 logo don't appear and it never gets past that.

I tried doing a factory reset, but the triangle and exclamation point never pop up, and I never have the option of resetting or anything.

Is there anything I can do?

jonnibravo

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi could be that your screen has gone this happened to me occasionally but it usually came back on.

A few suggestions, try press and hold the camera button on the side and the power button together till the phone switches on, you should enter fastboot mode, if it powers on but no display try pulling the battery then boot as normal, the phone takes a few minutes to boot but just before it boots fully the buttons light up for a short time, if this happens then you know your phone is booting fully and its your screen thats faulty most probably the ribbon easy ans cheap fix. let me know what happens.

Sent from my SpeedTeam Dream using Tapatalk

mmw68666

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
i hade that issue i sent mine back to HTC for service and they told me that parts was backordered and as soon as they get the parts in i would receive my phone back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781