How do I get passed the activation screen and unlock it for AT&T?

pnt101

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got a used G1 phone. I'm new to the android world(use to iphone/ipod touches :p) so wondering if you can unlock android phones like you could to iPhones. I'm wanting to unlock a originally T-Mobile HTC G1 phone to be used on AT&T, anyone help me? :)

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I goit it from 3rd party.

Yeah, sorry I don't think there's any official way to do it. However, I did see some people giving away unlock codes on other forums for free. I advise you to be careful, but there are legitimate ones out there. Good luck!

gracyj

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Just like unlocking any iphones or GSM networks you can unlock Android mobiles also in the same way. If you do not want to get codes from T-mobile you can get the codes from online sites like TheUnlockArena.com by paying a small sum. You can also get the unlock instructions for your android at MobileUnlockGuide very easily.

RobertInCypress

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
you can get an unlock code for like 5 bux on ebay or anywhere really. if you go to one of those phone shops that are like 3rd party "official wireless dealers" they can probably unlock it for you too but they will try to charge you something outrageous

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz