Can I Get Cupcake?

Rackstraw

Apr 6, 2009
Visit site
Would normally post a question like this at g1freaks.com but something seems to be wrong with the site.

Someone asked if I have Cupcake on my G1 and I assumed that I do because I've been getting the automatic updates. Recently, though, I downloaded some widgets and found I couldn't put them on my desktop. Does that mean I don't have Cupcake? If that's the case, how can I get it?

If it's important, my G1 is unlocked so in use with AT&T, presently only 7 MB of internal storage (2 gb mem card), and using Open Home Lite.

tyronekapp00

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Would normally post a question like this at g1freaks.com but something seems to be wrong with the site.

Someone asked if I have Cupcake on my G1 and I assumed that I do because I've been getting the automatic updates. Recently, though, I downloaded some widgets and found I couldn't put them on my desktop. Does that mean I don't have Cupcake? If that's the case, how can I get it?

If it's important, my G1 is unlocked so in use with AT&T, presently only 7 MB of internal storage (2 gb mem card), and using Open Home Lite.

mobilecrunch.com/2009/05/23/android-ota-15-cupcake-download-available-now/