so all of a sudden my external speaker stopped working i dont know what to do because i use the phone on at&t.... also this is going to sound weird but the only time the speaker does work is when i hit call or end i will hear the music but i dont hear notifications ringtones music or anyhting otherwise..... does anyone know what to do
    07-20-2009 03:49 AM
    Reply to: "so all of a sudden my external speaker stopped working i dont know what to do because i use the phone on at&t.... also this is going to sound weird but the only time the speaker does work is when i hit call or end i will hear the music but i dont hear notifications ringtones music or anyhting otherwise..... does anyone know what to do"

---I'm having the same problem - did you ever find a solution? I realllyyy don't want to have to do a reset to factory settings. It might be a coincidence - but, my problem started soon after I tried pairing my phone with another phone (blackberry) to see if I could copy some pictures off of it. The only time the phone's speaker worked after that was once when I had it connected to my laptop via USB. It also makes a sound briefly in the same situations you mentioned (like right when I go to answer a call).
    02-10-2010 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD