The G2 waiting room

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
As a Verizon Sales rep... I'm really looking forward to this phone. One because I might pick it up (and use it via wifi tether, or maybe get a data only plan) but also because I want more stock android phones. This phone SERIOUSLY excites me.

If you guys are looking for any extra reviewers, you could always send one my way. :p

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Are we sure it's running Stock Froyo? I saw in the article that you have 7 screens. I know my 2.2 Nexus One only has 5, so at the very least, it seems teaked in some way.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Are we sure it's running Stock Froyo? I saw in the article that you have 7 screens. I know my 2.2 Nexus One only has 5, so at the very least, it seems teaked in some way.

The number of screens is tweakable and it's still considered stock android.

The Droid's 2.1 upgrade was only 3 screens (though the nexus had 5) and once it came to 2.2, it finally got 5.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
It seems like a nice device. I think that it gives T-Mobile a device that is on par with the Droid 2 and Epic 4G. It's nice to are that they are finally releasing some top notch Android devices with the Vibrant and now the G2.

Bushido Brown

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
This is probably the most compelling device in tow right now. I'm thinking about picking one up at full price to just tinker around with it for 30 days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy