The G2 waiting room

Lockeskidney

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
i want to get excited about this phone but im not sure how much i want a keyboard. Plus the 3.7 inch screen is kinda small coming from an EVO

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Not waiting on it (since Im on sprint and my epic is well EPIC). But my soft spot for HTC and HTC sliders got all warm and fuzzy over this phone. Cant wait to try it out at the local tmobile store.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Within this past year I have bought a palm pro, palm pre, and now the epic. I could have gotten another computer for what I spent on cell phones. I REALLY liked the g1 but wanted to stay on sprint when it came out.

pwnyxpress282

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I called them last weekend and they said pre-orders are only on their website, then they said they weren't on the website yet. They gotta announce something at least before best buy starts selling them.

Breezy279

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Same here. My blackberry has finally made me want to switch. Ihave had her for 2 looonnng yrs

Me too! Can not wait!!!! I think my BB knows shes about to be replaced....battery has been dying quicker and quicker this week...

Just waiting for the shipping confirmation on my G2. :D

aceman118

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking about doing the same. Kind of depends on how I like the keyboard in person and whether I can get it for the contract price or not.

Ruggles

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Ordered by phone from T-Mobile

I called them last weekend and they said pre-orders are only on their website, then they said they weren't on the website yet. They gotta announce something at least before best buy starts selling them.

I tried to order mine initially on the website and it only allowed an upgrade which I am not eligible for, so I could not buy online. I then called T-Mobile and explained that I just wanted to pay full price and not upgrade. In the representative's system it was initially disabled for sale, which she was surprised to see, so I just asked her to get management approval and she did. They sold me the phone and I got a text from them yesterday saying it would ship within 7 days and they would send me tracking info. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance