Seeing that it is a sense-less version of the Desire Z, it is very possible right? Vanilla Android is good and all but I like Sense more. I don't think I could get another phone without that clock and weather widget...
    09-25-2010 06:11 PM
    I'm sure some nice community member will modify the Desire Z's ROM for use on the G2. Seeing as they are the same device is should take minimal effort, and better yet ALL functions should work on the phone. So yes after rooting it should be possible.
    09-26-2010 05:09 AM
    Then again it took a relatively long time to get the Desire ROM working on the Nexus One. I still prefer vanilla Android.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    09-26-2010 04:03 PM
    Seeing that it is a sense-less version of the Desire Z, it is very possible right? Vanilla Android is good and all but I like Sense more. I don't think I could get another phone without that clock and weather widget...
    I know Sense offers more than just a clock and weather widget, but fyi, you can always download beautiful widgets, which is easily customizable with numerous skins

Beautiful Widgets - Android app on AppBrain
    09-26-2010 09:10 PM
    I know Sense is just more than the clock widget. I also want everything that's in the new Sense like their backup service and their map caching and all that. I'm just not a really big fan of Vanilla Android especially if I can't tether anyways.
    09-28-2010 07:00 PM
    see my new thread @ http://forum.androidcentral.com/t-mo...ing-sense.html unless a mod ties the question to this thread
    09-30-2010 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD