Student Discount on G2

Red Sox88

Banned
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Only for college students on this site StudentRate - Deal / T-Mobile Student Discounts

? 10% on qualifying monthly recurring charges for new and existing customers (includes voice, text & e-mail services)*exclusions apply
? Waived Activation Fees ($35 savings per line)
? Free 2 Day Shipping
? FREE Bluetooth Headset or FREE car charger with selected device through 866# only

Works with the G2 and Vibrant for sure, maybe others:D

Red Sox88

Banned
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
The deal is online but the ordering process is with T Mobile customer service. Studentrate is running Holiday Specials with a list of buy one get one free devices.

This is how the deal works-
New Customers:
Contact 866-464-8662 option 3 and give a promo code (it's on the Studentrate deal at StudentRate - Deal / T-Mobile Holiday Specials. You must state you are a member of StudentRate to get these discounts (you school name will not get you the appropriate discounts) OR
Login to your studentrate.com account (if you are not a member please sign-up registration is free) and Click on 'Click for Link',
Click on the T-Mobile/StudentRate branded web site

Existing Customers eligible for 10% discount on qualifying plans:
Login to your studentrate.com account (if you are not a member please sign-up registration is free).
Click on 'Click for Link',
Click on the T-Mobile/StudentRate branded web site and select the migration form under current customers to fill out and submit

MRCLrider

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I got the student discount in the store when I got my Vibrant and G2. The waiving of the activation fee was nice when going to EM+. I don't mind not having the discount on the monthly rate.

StarlightML

Banned
Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
It is an awesome deal. We just switched to Tmobile with a family plan and the discount applied to all of our lines. A bunch of devices are BOGO free like the Mytouch, the Vibrant, etc...

Reactions: JohnSTLT

Red Sox88

Banned
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
The latest update on this deal!

Contact 866-464-8662 option 3 and give promo code 13997TMOFAV. You must state you are a member of StudentRate to get these discounts. Have your Student ID ready. StudentRate - Deal / T-Mobile Discounts for StudentRate Members

• 10% on qualifying monthly recurring charges for new and existing customers (includes voice, text & e-mail services)*exclusions apply
Will extend contract by 2 years
• Waived Activation Fees ($35 savings per line)
• Free 2 Day Shipping
• FREE car charger with selected device through 866# only
• FREE and/or Discount Devices with new activation

sunshine99

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Really?!? I thought this discount was gone for good. I called to open an account for my son and couldn't get 23% so I might have to give it a shot

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke