Basically the jist of it is if I try to send a normal picture message, it turns it into a slideshow video that makes it very difficult for the recipient to view properly. Needless to say this is stupidly annoying.

I've not had an issue with this on the G1, but a friend's DInc started doing the same thing after it has been updated to Froyo. I just found out that my G2 (with current update) has the same issue. Is anyone else having this problem with sending a Picture MMS on the G2?
    11-10-2010 09:38 PM
    A quick fix (or so I've heard) is to download "Handcent" from the Market. But I think this is a Google problem (not Tmo's fault), annoying I know.
    11-11-2010 06:23 AM
    Thanks for the input. After searching around for a while, that was the only workaround I could find too. Considering the DInc is a Verizon phone that runs Sense, the only thing it has in common with the G2 is that both phones are HTC and have Froyo.

Is this a known issue with Froyo in general?
    11-11-2010 05:54 PM
    I have been wondering about this as well. It's really annoying that any time i send a picture the phone decides to turn it into a slide show...
    11-13-2010 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD