Anyone try the Seidio Innocell 1700mAh battery?

Ken S

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
We purchased them and have noticed a definite difference in battery life. Is it 50% better? I dunno...but it is significantly better...caution...it takes about 5 charge cycles for the battery to reach full life.

cguella

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
We purchased them and have noticed a definite difference in battery life. Is it 50% better? I dunno...but it is significantly better...caution...it takes about 5 charge cycles for the battery to reach full life.

5 cycles = fully charge, bump charge, use/discharge to ~0, repeat 5x? There are differing views on this but that makes the most sense to me I don't buy the whole "Lithium Ion doesn't need to be trained" crap either. I just ordered a Seidio 1600mah we'll see how we do, but I am now on 3G, got rid of some junk and doing pretty well full day no problem with moderate normal use. This is an awesome phone except for this issue which is manageable. 1600 should get rid of my range anxiety... O:)

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
The biggest complaint I hear about the extended batteries (Seidio and Mugen) are that they just aren't consistent. After training some people report much better life, while some report the same or worse than stock. It's a risk when you buy one.

I still don't understand why HTC hasn't released their own extended solution, I'd be more than willing to throw $50 at them for a high quality OEM extended battery.... Get on it HTC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo