Wow! I should of jumped on the offer!

prenoobster

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
its $49 on amazon mobile
$99 on radio shack
$89 on wirefly

plans vary on the amazon mobile - so just play around with your cart until you get what your looking for - ordered mine with wirefly

also i heard costco has them on sale - i dont shop there or i would go look

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Free, but not REALLY Free! :)

Not sure but I added a line. I couldn't pass up a FREE G2 :D

I was already waiting for my new (and Free) Cliq 2 to arrive when I ventured into a tmo store just to check things out. Walked out with a G2! The Cliq 2 was the better deal tho. It was free, just have to pay activation. The G2 you had to go thru the rebate hassles. Sure at the end it will be free, but as we all know, there's no such thing as totally free huh? :p

dasupaman23

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
I was already waiting for my new (and Free) Cliq 2 to arrive when I ventured into a tmo store just to check things out. Walked out with a G2! The Cliq 2 was the better deal tho. It was free, just have to pay activation. The G2 you had to go thru the rebate hassles. Sure at the end it will be free, but as we all know, there's no such thing as totally free huh? :p

The deal online was to add a line. I got a free G2 with no activation fee and no rebates required. Too good of an offer to pass up IMO ;)

I did have to add a data package of at least $15 to my spare line but that's fine. I can always "upgrade" to a non-smartphone and drop the required data plan. I plan on doing this next month if need be.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084