Just ordered a TMobile G2!!

MrszBerry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently with AT&T with the Blackberry 9700. I've grown tired of Blackberries and want to experience android and it's customization. I was going to get the Atrix on AT&T but I'm not interested in Motoblur (I don't really like it) plus I was going to buy the phone off contract anyway. I'm not happy with AT&T. They are too expensive and I only was with them because of the iPhone and now I no longer have the iPhone. lol

I just hope that I made the right decision when it comes to the G2!!:-!

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
You did. This phone is simply amazing. Great keyboard and runs beautifully. You wont miss blackberry and I have a feeling you will love android and its ability to be customized.

Sent from my HTC Vision

jbrandonf

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I left the Palm Pre for an HD7 but about a week ago I bought an off contract G2 and I've been incredibly satisfied so far. I'm blown away at the functionality of the as, having only known mobile apps as sandboxed programs.

Don't get me wrong I am satisfied with my hd 7 but it seems so boring now. I finally have flash in my browser! All I need is a netflix app and I'm set.

xamadeix

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Hands down one of the best phones on the market. Maybe close to the best. It can be overclocked, rooted fairly easy, Stick Gingervillian or Cyanogenmod on it and the thing flies.

MrszBerry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I am aware. I've been a Blackberry user since 2006 so I know I'm gonna miss it. But I am looking forward to having my G2 in my hands!;)

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I am aware. I've been a Blackberry user since 2006 so I know I'm gonna miss it. But I am looking forward to having my G2 in my hands!;)

Well at least you admit that you will miss the BlackBerry! :) I don't miss mine because it's with me everywhere I go. Along with the G2 of course. If I could somehow get the Cliq 2 keyboard on the G2, I would be happier than a crackhead in the evidence room at the police station! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463