G2 gingerbread

anthony32127

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
When will we get it? We all know at end of second quater sometime in june. This was confirmed from tmobile and even htc. We have 2 days left until the end of june. Anyone hear anything about it not being pushed out yet?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

surrealchereal

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
When will we get it? We all know at end of second quater sometime in june. This was confirmed from tmobile and even htc. We have 2 days left until the end of june. Anyone hear anything about it not being pushed out yet?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk
Spoke w/ T Mobil today and they said mid July

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Spoke w/ T Mobil today and they said mid July

That may be correct, but tmobile reps will know when they get the internal memo. Chances are that memo will leak within hours and be posted across the web for all to see. Reps on the phone are the most inaccurate source of any information, we know it will be here soon, and that is the only guess we have.

Sent from my T-mobile G2 using Tapatalk

havoc1914

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Those of us who are really into this stuff will know information way before reps. One of my good friends works for T-mobile and I told him when the MT4GS was coming out, and when the new rate plans would be introduced!

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
It's here guys!! I'm already on CM7, but everyone still on stock should be excited. The wifi calling improvements alone are great.

Sent from my T-mobile G2 using Tapatalk

anon(11078)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
One of the bugs that still causes me trouble is the bluetooth bug that freezes your bluetooth connection after you receive a call. I hope this provides a fix for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance