Notification bug

JFetch

May 26, 2010
Visit site
This has been there since I got the phone and still happens after the last update. When I turn the phone off, and then back on I get a notification, either a missed call or text that's old. Normally it's no big deal because it usually gives me whatever the last notification I got was, but today it gave me one from April. Anyone else get this bug?

rcobourn

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
This has been there since I got the phone and still happens after the last update. When I turn the phone off, and then back on I get a notification, either a missed call or text that's old. Normally it's no big deal because it usually gives me whatever the last notification I got was, but today it gave me one from April. Anyone else get this bug?

Yes, don't think I've ever gotten one that old though.

Looks like we should get ICS soonish, hopefully this phone will be solid following that update. If not, I may ditch mine.

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes, don't think I've ever gotten one that old though.

Looks like we should get ICS soonish, hopefully this phone will be solid following that update. If not, I may ditch mine.

I would not count on true ICS till mid to end of next year. There may be ports from the CM team but without the Nvidia drivers it is running off the Gingerbread Kernal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae