Warranty Exchange Question

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I am having an issue with my G2x, and was wondering if I exchanged it, what device would T-Mobile send me? I am just wondering, because I've heard rumours such as the HTC myTouch 4G, the HTC Sensation, and the Samsung Galaxy S 4G.

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I am having an issue with my G2x, and was wondering if I exchanged it, what device would T-Mobile send me? I am just wondering, because I've heard rumours such as the HTC myTouch 4G, the HTC Sensation, and the Samsung Galaxy S 4G.

If doing a warranty exchange it would be another G2x. Some times if it has been exchanged several times they my offer another brand. They are usually a less expensive phone and no where the specs of the G2x.

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
If doing a warranty exchange it would be another G2x. Some times if it has been exchanged several times they my offer another brand. They are usually a less expensive phone and no where the specs of the G2x.

That's kind of what I was thinking...thanks!

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
they'll send you a refurbished G2x and require you to send your current phone back within 7 to 10 days.. Also T-mobile charges $20 for every warranty exchange.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar