Stutter click noise when ringing before pickup?

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Just got my g2x and loving it except for 1 small issue, I noticed when ringing a phone number their is a clicky sound while in the ringing before pickup, was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I went to a tmobile store and tried out another g2x and it was doing the same thing its not a big deal but noticeable my N1 and my buddys galaxy s was not making the sound, also I notice the sound goes away if I do wifi calling but if its straight cell it does it, please test your g2x out and listen carefully when its ringing and tell me if any of you are having the same noise.

ashton4life

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got my g2x and loving it except for 1 small issue, I noticed when ringing a phone number their is a clicky sound while in the ringing before pickup, was wondering if anyone else had this problem. I went to a tmobile store and tried out another g2x and it was doing the same thing its not a big deal but noticeable my N1 and my buddys galaxy s was not making the sound, also I notice the sound goes away if I do wifi calling but if its straight cell it does it, please test your g2x out and listen carefully when its ringing and tell me if any of you are having the same noise.

nothing on mine.

yellowmoose

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the same thing

I just received my phone yesterday and noticed the clicking sound quickly. It is very slight and barely noticeable. I heard it during the same moments you mentioned and also during conversation. I could increase the frequency of the clicks by moving the phone around during conversation. I didn't know if I was going mad, but the clicking is more pronounced if the phone is placed on speaker phone. Sucks, because this is my first smart phone ever.

Rhinoz

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
im having the same issues. along with some bad network reception like everyone else. damn this phone is great but these things are killing it -,-

olliegrl

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
speak for yourself Rhinoz lol...

i'm not having the clicking noise and i've never had a reception issue. sounds like you guys just got some bad phones. the first one i got was bad too, i just exchanged it. better to exchange now than later and risk getting a refurbished phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2