Question about G2x and Losing Receipt

AndroidFanatic84

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
So, I purchased this phone from radioshack, im at the 3 week mark now, I accidentally lost the receipt. IS there anyway radioshack could re-print the receipt for me? Or am I at a loss now? Also, would Tmobile help me in anyway with the issues im having with the G2x?

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile reps or tech support could help trouble shoot, but you'd have to do any sort of return through RS.

Warranty exchange would be different, but if you were looking to return the device or something along those lines, that would have to happen through RS.

wezra

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Depends on how you paid for the phone.

If you paid by credit card (which I really hope you did) then your card company will have a history of the transaction and can give you that. If you paid by ATM or Check, then your bank will have a history of the transaction, which you should be able to pull up on your online account info. If you paid by cash (which I really hope you didn't)... then you will have to go to the Radio Shack store and ask then to look up the transaction... it should have the phones serial number and IMEI on their transaction history report sheet which of course would match the phone you have in your possession. They should also have your name, etc. which you would have to verify with proper ID. Good Luck....

wpbfjr

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
rat shack has a record of you and the phone, that is how they get paid.. i.e: they get a % of each phone and number they activate.

p.s.: carrier incentives is also the reason amazon wireless has low pricing...