I'm curious to know what service plan you all are going to get with the Note II? I've personally never been a T-Mobile customer before and have no idea what I will sign up for.
    09-27-2012 09:14 PM
    I've been with T-Mobile for 7 years and I have some grandfathered pricing from promotions long since past. I can't be of much help therefore in selecting a new plan. Great promotional pricing plans do seem to pop up quite often with T-Mobile and many stay for as long as you stay with them. I'd say call T-Mobile and get information and current pricing for all plans that interest you. Then ask them if they have a means to notify you when promotions occur. I have always found T-Mobile's customer service to be friendly and helpful. It's one of the reasons I stay with them.

T-Mobile's network coverage is sketchy at my house (as are the other networks) but their WiFi Calling feature resolves this issue when home. I expect that a T-Mobile provided Note 2 would include WiFi Calling (other Samsung android phones do). I have found T-Mobile network to be accessible most everywhere else (voice and data).

I like that the 2GB/month and 5GB/month data plans simply throttle access speed back to 2G once the plan limit for the month has been passed. In this sense it is truly an unlimited data plan with super fast access for the plan limit and throttled down after with no overage charges.

I hope the Note 2 is offered through T-Mobile soon and hope that it's a big success for them. If I do decide to use my Note 2 as a phone (currently plan to use the unlocked international version as a WiFi only mini tablet with my HTC Sensation 4G functioning as a mobile hotspot when away from home and public WiFi networks) I'll use my next upgrade pricing to swap my unlocked Note 2 for a T-Mobile branded version so that I can retain the WiFi Calling capability.
    10-01-2012 11:36 PM